goodbye

Andrea K

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
im leaving to go to north carolina today, ill be back on friday. im leaving to visit some colleges and hopefully ill be able to get some pictures of the campuses and what not. i dont really know why im saying goodbye because im taking a laptop and there is an internet connection in the hotel room, but in case i dont have time to stop by and say hi or something.

good luck!! what colleges in North carolina are you looking at?

mainly wake forest because thats my number one choice right now, and we'll probably visit duke as well because im also seriously considering it. if we have time we might stop by unc chapel hill as well

andreag5 said:
mainly wake forest because thats my number one choice right now, and we'll probably visit duke as well because im also seriously considering it. if we have time we might stop by unc chapel hill as well

right on!! good luck!

thats only 2 or 3 hours from me...beautiful schools too.

have a great time Andrea. if ya have any extra time, slip up North and check out UVA in Charlottesville...awesome college! any troubles along the way, let Matt or myself know...we ain't too far from where you'll be. :)

yeah, what jon said! shoot me a PM if you needs anything :)

yea so we just checked in to our hotel now...we had a hotel but the room had a strange smell and brown stains on the walls :confused: so we left and drove around for about 2 and half hours and are finally staying in a hotel...sry no pictures of the stains-didnt even have time to get the camera bag in the room...it was kind of funny because the sheets on the bed were a dark brownish poopy color and there was only one small lamp in the whole room...i guess they were trying to hide the brown stains :confused:

andreag5 said:
yea so we just checked in to our hotel now...we had a hotel but the room had a strange smell and brown stains on the walls :confused: so we left and drove around for about 2 and half hours and are finally staying in a hotel...sry no pictures of the stains-didnt even have time to get the camera bag in the room...it was kind of funny because the sheets on the bed were a dark brownish poopy color and there was only one small lamp in the whole room...i guess they were trying to hide the brown stains :confused:

HAHA OMG andrea why didn't you or mom tell me this story. I was just late-night browsing and i read this omg that's so ridiculously gross. Someone pooped all over the room. Remember that dog we had? What was it's name, Dusty! Hahaha gross!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back