Gooooood MORNING!

bace

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
FRIDAY!!!

Good Morning people. It's Friday. Get your happy faces on.

Do a little dance, drink some coffee, and be mindful that at some point today you won't have to work again for 2 more days.

Unless you don't have a day job and you work over the weekends. In which case. Sorry. You'll probably have some fun over the weekend anyway so quit your whining.

Happy Friday! :sun:

Who has cool plans?

Me...meh. Finish inking bromoils....and then figure out how to get the ink off the glass plate that I rolled out last weekend, and left to dry all week . :mrgreen: Should be fun.

Laundry, see if it warms up enough to take the O-dog for a good hike down by the creek. The usual!

what are you talking about? it is almost 5 pm now :( so Friday has passed... almost... but... happy WEEKEND!!!

Yeah, nearly 4pm here... there's still so much to do, and I got in extra-early at 8am today!!

A weekend of relaxation - Mothering Sunday to consider. Shopping at Bluewater as well.

Might take a piccie or two over the w/end!!

Rob

Rob said:
Yeah, nearly 4pm here... there's still so much to do, and I got in extra-early at 8am today!!

A weekend of relaxation - Mothering Sunday to consider. Shopping at Bluewater as well.

Might take a piccie or two over the w/end!!

Rob

I get in at 8am every morning. Slacker.:mrgreen:

Hmmm...plans for the weekend? Not much...I'm going out for pizza tonight with my best friend Natalie...then over the weekend I plan to get my hair cut somewhere, and then go shopping for stuff for DC (travel sized commodities n stuff).

Yeah...that's about it.

We have nothing planned :cheer: Unfortunately it's looking like the weather won't be great, but maybe we can get out for a walk with the kids and the dog to shake the cabin fever we've all got.

Looks like I have three different shoots lined up this weekend.

None of them are paid, but all going into the portfolio of digital photography.

Taking some pictures of a venue in toronto to promote an event. Doing a creative "fashion" type shoot during the day on Sunday, and a Product shoot Sunday evening. Shooting some pictures for a friend who is doing a line of jewelry.

P.S. If anyone has any suggestions for the product shoot I would love some advice.
Don't really have much equipment, figure I'll use the 550EX Speedlite and some white bristol board as a background?

Use 100ISO most of the time. Should I bring a tripod? I'm assuming some long exposures 100 ISO will bring the colours(if any I haven't seen the jewelry yet) would make them look pretty crisp?

Ahh. Now that was a good day. Work went great, and I got to play with two prototype motherboards that Intel sent me. I also got a date for tomorrow...I'm taking a mom and her 3 year old daughter out to lunch, lol. Quite a new experience for me...it should be fun though. Liz (the mom) is a really nice, fun, beautiful girl, and her daughter Eva is just adorable. So tomorrow should prove to be interesting. I also had my parents over for dinner and we watched the A-Team. Now I fixed my computer (tons of new parts, lol) and have been playing Oblivion all evening! :mrgreen:

bace said:
Looks like I have three different shoots lined up this weekend.

None of them are paid, but all going into the portfolio of digital photography.

Taking some pictures of a venue in toronto to promote an event. Doing a creative "fashion" type shoot during the day on Sunday, and a Product shoot Sunday evening. Shooting some pictures for a friend who is doing a line of jewelry.

P.S. If anyone has any suggestions for the product shoot I would love some advice.
Don't really have much equipment, figure I'll use the 550EX Speedlite and some white bristol board as a background?

Use 100ISO most of the time. Should I bring a tripod? I'm assuming some long exposures 100 ISO will bring the colours(if any I haven't seen the jewelry yet) would make them look pretty crisp?

If your shooting jewelry its best to shoot with a white surface underneath a sheet of glass. use some sort of defuser for the light aswell. Its good to stand earings or pins streight up using a sticky wax so you cant see the silly stem....oh and really watch your reflextions!!
hope this helps!

n------>:wink:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back