Goose...In a Tree?

Houghwya

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Went to the local dam and was walking over to capture some photos of baby geese when this "not so happy parent" flew out of a tree at me. Just about gave me a heart attack. This is the first time I have ever seen a goose in a tree though. Anyone else witness something like this?

Goosetree.jpg

I still managed to evade his hisses and death glares and get a few shots of the little guys :D
DSC02929.jpg

I was so amazed when I first saw this fat duck sitting on top of a lamp pole, I've also seen them in trees. Then someone reminded me that they can fly. Geese fly too :)

#1's background is a bit too bright for my taste
#2 is so sweet, they're so golden and the straggling one is adorable. I like the golden tones in the water too, and the lighting on the mother is nice too.

I was so amazed when I first saw this fat duck sitting on top of a lamp pole, I've also seen them in trees. Then someone reminded me that they can fly. Geese fly too :)

#1's background is a bit too bright for my taste
#2 is so sweet, they're so golden and the straggling one is adorable. I like the golden tones in the water too, and the lighting on the mother is nice too.

Thanks for the C&C. I gotta agree that in the first 1 the sky is way to bright.

Most reactions

Back