TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
lau.contakme.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Did you know?

Remember the rule of thirds. DO NOT CENTER THE SUBJECT

lol, thats not always a rule, you don't have to follow any rules. but unfortunately, if this subject was off center it'd probably work better. also if the other bird wasn't in the background. but great focus, DOF, color, and sharpness.

lol, thats not always a rule, you don't have to follow any rules. but unfortunately, if this subject was off center it'd probably work better. also if the other bird wasn't in the background. but great focus, DOF, color, and sharpness.

Thank you for posting! :hug::

I really want to know about ALL the rules to BREAK them and enjoy doing it :p
You know... actually I have many other pix of gooses with no background buddies and I quite-centered the picture on purpose. I really tought that those super-sharp colors and shapes deserved almost a geometrical style. And the background one helps the foreground one not to look so natgeo-lame, and still it is a little... but all that is just in my mind lol I need a rest :biglaugh:

Thank you for posting! :hug::

I really want to know about ALL the rules to BREAK them and enjoy doing it :p
You know... actually I have many other pix of gooses with no background buddies and I quite-centered the picture on purpose. I really tought that those super-sharp colors and shapes deserved almost a geometrical style. And the background one helps the foreground one not to look so natgeo-lame, and still it is a little... but all that is just in my mind lol I need a rest :biglaugh:

if you do something for a purpose, then good for you! ;)

Most reactions

Back