gorgeous redhead

ferny

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.blueyedmuffin.co.uk
A man is dining in a fancy restaurant and there is a gorgeous redhead sitting at the next table. He has been checking her out since he sat down, but lacks the nerve to talk with her.

Suddenly she sneezes, and her glass eye comes flying out of its socket toward the man.

He reflexively reaches out, grabs it out of the air, and hands it back.

"Oh my, I am so sorry," the woman says as she pops her eye back in place.

"I'm sure that must have embarrassed you so let me pay for your dinner to make it up to you," she says.

They enjoy a wonderful dinner together, and afterwards they go to the theatre followed by drinks. They talk, they laugh, she shares her deepest dreams and he listens, he shares his and she listens.

After paying for everything, she asks him if he would like to come to her place for a nightcap and stay for breakfast.

They have a wonderful, wonderful time.

The next morning, she cooks a gourmet breakfast with all the trimmings. The guy is amazed and totally impressed. Everything had been SO incredible!

"You know," he said, "you are the perfect woman. Are you this nice to every guy you meet? "

"No," she replies. . . . . .

"You just happened to catch my eye."

A man is in a terrible car accident and breaks both of his legs.

His legs have been set, pinned and encased in plaster and he is recuperating in hospital.

Unfortunately, he develops gangrene in one of his legs. The doctors tell him there is not option, they will have to remove his leg or he will die.

They operate just hours later, but there is a terrible mix up and the surgeon ends up cutting off the wrong leg!

The hospital is terribly sorry, but they have no choice. They must still remove the gangrenous leg.

The patient calls his lawyer as soon as he is able. He explains his situation in detail the attorney and says, "I want to sue the bastard for all they're worth."

After a moment's consideration, the lawyer says ...

"I'm sorry, sir, but you don't have a leg to stand on."

An elephant and a man were talking, and the elephant looks down at the naked man, and asks: "It's cute, but can you breath out of it?":lmao::lol:

How did you find out about that? Obviously I told the elephant the truth and said I couldn't. But it's ok becasue I can breathe through my ears.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back