Gorio - My Chasing Light Adventure!

gregie27

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Litratista ng Cebu.Davao.Seascapes.Landscapes
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This will be a collection of all the places and adventures I've had and would like to share them to you. :) Landscape Photography is a never ending learning! Sometimes we are so used to doing things our way that we limit our selves to new ideas. Now this blinds us to see them as room for improvements, a potential fail. There's so much knowledge and technique out there and it's up to us on how we're going to make the most out of it. I'll be updating this album once in a while and share my exifs, This is Chasing Light!:)

4771553758_dd538fde7e_b.jpg

"DEATH SMILES UPON US"

I think that's an awesome picture! I really like the black and white for this one

Yes. "Awesome" is the word.
A pity that it hasn't got any more (positive) comments! And you are right, gregie, it's inspiring!

I really like the slow shutter speed for the wave crashing in, and the black and white makes it look great. Im normally not a black and white person, but still, I really like this photo.

Fantastic shot! It has that perfect exposure that captures both the form and motion of water. Awesome indeed!

I think that's an awesome picture! I really like the black and white for this one

Yes. "Awesome" is the word.
A pity that it hasn't got any more (positive) comments! And you are right, gregie, it's inspiring!

I really like the slow shutter speed for the wave crashing in, and the black and white makes it look great. Im normally not a black and white person, but still, I really like this photo.

Beautiful shot!

Fantastic shot! It has that perfect exposure that captures both the form and motion of water. Awesome indeed!

thanks so much guys for the kind feedback, really appreciate that. cheers and great day!;) posting more....

5040322631_2980943e8e_b.jpg

"PATTERN"

You are never at the mercy of random events unless you allow yourself to be. I'd like to think it that way. These events are all in a pattern, a phase that we need to study and eventually follow...

hi guys been busy lately with work and all. I hope everyone's well cheers!;)

thanks so much guys for taking time to view my image cheers. posting more...

"Cracks on the concrete are just reminders that you fall apart no matter how strong you are..."

5056740339_538ca32bf2_b.jpg

"DISNEY"

"Cracks on the concrete are just reminders that you fall apart no matter how strong you are..."

"DISNEY"

HDR or fill flash under the awning/roof? I would be amazed if this was done with no flash, and in one exposure...

"DISNEY"

HDR or fill flash under the awning/roof? I would be amazed if this was done with no flash, and in one exposure...

one exposure no hdr done here. :sexywink:

5120077959_b6a018ae7c_b.jpg

"CANDY"

Finally had the time and urge to do night shots. I wanted my first to be memorable so when I had another business trip to kl I’m all set! Spent 45mins looking for a unique perspective to shoot the Petronas Tower and when I picked my spot I waited for another 1.5 hours till the lights are on. The towers are really an eye candy!

Most reactions

Back