Gorio - My Chasing Light Adventure!

"MOONWALK"

5438740336_ca864cb0d3_o.jpg

experience in 2550X to see Yoda - http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5218/5438780200_efd5e0c989_o.jpg

At last had a chance again to process another image from my Singapore set!:) Been swamped with work, dance practice (what?! hehe), running etc and by the time I'm home I feel so tired already!x.x Weekends are just perfect, for now...

As i explore the entire Helix bridge I noticed these holes present on all of the viewing deck. I have no idea what they are for but they give a sci-fi vibes on my composition. There were symbols present/scribed on those red and green lights that i also can not understand. Can someone explain it la?:) Thanks!

You images are absolutely amazing! Some of my favorites I've seen. I still think of your photo of the sailboat when I'm shooting. Keep up the spectacular work!

"DEATH SMILES UPON US"

This one can let me feel Death coming!

"DEATH SMILES UPON US"

This one can let me feel Death coming!

You images are absolutely amazing! Some of my favorites I've seen. I still think of your photo of the sailboat when I'm shooting. Keep up the spectacular work!

thanks photo and josh for appreciating the image.:)

"TANGLED UP-CLOSE"

5498821928_7885ff63ee_b.jpg

experience in 2550x to see grimace http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5218/5498225869_36bba2b403_o.jpg

At last free time to process another image and yes, it's still about the helix bridge haha Some thoughts today, after 3 years my sister just came back from the states and it's so nice to eat breakfast together again with the family. My legs are burning from last night's run so I'll probably stay at home bond and rest. Bengay is my best-friend today!haha So excited with a lot of things the coming week. March is my month! Anyway, click and experience the ff resolutions enjoy the image! :)

"SERENITY"

5584591556_342559aa0b_o.jpg

Experience in 2550x to see Mr. Crabs http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5264/5584588998_f12ee09b32_o.jpg

along the way there will be people/group of people who will think that you can not do it. You'll start hearing negative things even before they get to know you and no matter what you do they will always see you as a competition or a threat. So what do you do?! I say just let them be, because at the end of the day after all the crap they have been saying about you, it's really their insecurities talking :) Now you use that as your motivation, imagine just by doing nothing and by just being your self your making the lives of these people miserable (not that you want it that way right?) 2 cents..

"Lord grant me the Serenity to accept the things I cannot change, Courage to change the things I can, and the Wisdom to know the difference..."

"BEGINNING"

5746999108_c47ddc78f0_o.jpg

Experience in 1280x Resolution > http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5265/5745660357_b4e177b672_o.jpg

just when you thought you had it all figured out, when everything was starting to work your way something comes up and completely changes your life. You start to see things differently and begin to look back at those precious moments that made the ride worth taking. I think everybody at one point in their lives experienced it and we always hope that where ever we are bound to go or what ever we do next, it would be a fresh start!:)

"STRAITS QUAY"

5981642164_a822061d8d_o.jpg

Prior my business trip here in Sg, spent 2 weeks in Malaysia again for some work attachment. I had an opportunity to visit Penang, one of their islands, which is quite similar with that of our own Cebu. My colleagues from Kl said that the best food in Malaysia can be tasted in that place. Hmm, I’m not really into eating and pigging out but couldn’t help myself to try the different hawker selections they have there!:)

After work we often times hangout at this place called Straits Quay which is located in a reclaimed land 15min away from the hotels I’ve stayed in (G-Hotel/ Evergreen / Gourney). Palau Penang is just a quaint island but due to its resources, people and local government you’ll see how progressive it has become! Looking forward to visiting this place again soon!:)

"TANGLED UP-CLOSE"

5498821928_7885ff63ee_b.jpg

experience in 2550x to see grimace http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5218/5498225869_36bba2b403_o.jpg

At last free time to process another image and yes, it's still about the helix bridge haha Some thoughts today, after 3 years my sister just came back from the states and it's so nice to eat breakfast together again with the family. My legs are burning from last night's run so I'll probably stay at home bond and rest. Bengay is my best-friend today!haha So excited with a lot of things the coming week. March is my month! Anyway, click and experience the ff resolutions enjoy the image! :)

Mate your photos are absolutely top-notch! I clicked this one to view it large and the amount of detail is incredible! You must be using a truly rock solid tripod. I did however notice a significant amount of noise in the shadow area under the bridge, which was disappointing given the otherwise impeccable quality of the photo.

"NUSA DUA"

6867277196_4c78768ae7_b.jpg

Hi it's been a while since i did some post processing! It feels good and sure is fun haha. Been swamped with work and most of the time too tired and lazy to shoot landscape. The extra responsibility really got the best of me. I hope i can find momentum to shoot landscape as passionately as before. I miss it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back