gosh darn i like this new meter.

fabulous shots mate. wow, its hard picking out the one i like best. really awesome portrait photography, the lighting looks immaculate. And your sister quite a hottie too! Any chance your family might move to NZ?? ;)

If I could talk the mrs into moving to NZ, I would move in a heartbeat. I could only work part time, as the rest of my time would be spent taking photographs. 2 yrs ago, when I was laid off, I checked and telecomm workers were needed in NZ.

telecom sucks here. i am sure they could use your help, they have a high turnover rate because the management really blows. I am sure you can get in on a points visa if you are patient enough. Have ya been here yet? lol, funny how these topics can change from light meters to emmigration :)

It's alright.. it's my thread, i don't mind going off topic :D

no I haven't been there yet. I've seen enough photos to want to move there. Plus my political views don't quite match up well with our current administrations...

great lighting there. I know it'd be hard pressed doing that with my nikon fe. My light metre is broken and the nikon doesn't seem to get it quite the way i want it!

Most reactions

Back