What's new

Gosh I'm bored.

Verbal

$100
Joined
Mar 2, 2005
Messages
2,904
Reaction score
148
Location
Washington State
My gosh... give me something other than homework to do! :confused:

By golly, I think I shoulda cleaned these keys. Ick.



 
Joerocket said:
Nice shots Verbal, what kinda' camera do you use?

-Joe

A Nikon piece of crap... lol. Nikon Coolpix L1, 6.2mp. =\ It gets the job done, I guess.
 
Wow, I'd say! I always thought you had a D50 or some other decent DSLR, your pics are always so clear. (guess thats what you get with 6.2mp) And the DOF you always get, whats your trick? My point and shoot is useless whan it comes to that. (or maybe its just me)

-Joe
 
Joerocket said:
Wow, I'd say! I always thought you had a D50 or some other decent DSLR, your pics are always so clear. (guess thats what you get with 6.2mp) And the DOF you always get, whats your trick? My point and shoot is useless whan it comes to that. (or maybe its just me)

-Joe

Cool, thanks! lol. No trick... just a lot of patience, a very steady hand/nice tripod, and lots of fiddling with autofocus!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom