What's new

Gossen Lunasix 3 Light Meter for Sale - Help!

stevephotoguy

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 30, 2009
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
I put this up on ebay and totally regret it! Right now I'm only getting 10$ for it and its worth way more.

If anyone can bid on it I'm pretty sure you'll get it for less than 40$
You dont have to bid anymore than you want to, but in the end I know you'll get this great light meter for a good price no matter what. If you live in the Vancouver area I'll even just meet up with you instead of shipping it for 11$.

Here's the link to the item

Thanks
 
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom