ImNick TPF Noob! Joined Jan 19, 2010 Messages 220 Reaction score 16 Location Michigan Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 8, 2010 #1 I fxcking love off camera lighting.
Munky TPF Noob! Joined Apr 25, 2009 Messages 356 Reaction score 0 Location Minneapolis, MN Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 8, 2010 #2 May I Suggest Cooler WB and some contrast?
ImNick TPF Noob! Joined Jan 19, 2010 Messages 220 Reaction score 16 Location Michigan Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 8, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 sure...
Munky TPF Noob! Joined Apr 25, 2009 Messages 356 Reaction score 0 Location Minneapolis, MN Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 8, 2010 #4 ImNick said: sure... Click to expand... Should i've asked first... :meh:
ImNick TPF Noob! Joined Jan 19, 2010 Messages 220 Reaction score 16 Location Michigan Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 8, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 no thats fine. just this picture isnt really anything important. just messing around at 2am.
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 8, 2010 Moderator 🛠️ #6 So I hope you enjoyed your muesli at 2 in the morning! (Looks sooo like my bowl of muesli, which I am having at close to 10 in the much later morning, though )
So I hope you enjoyed your muesli at 2 in the morning! (Looks sooo like my bowl of muesli, which I am having at close to 10 in the much later morning, though )
ImNick TPF Noob! Joined Jan 19, 2010 Messages 220 Reaction score 16 Location Michigan Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 8, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #7 cinnamon toast crunch.