What's new

Got an hdr published woo hoo

bigalbest

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 5, 2008
Messages
505
Reaction score
0
Location
Litchfield Park, AZ
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
2712648496_f6f5a6f3cd.jpg


Got an hdr image published, yes! That's my picture at the top of the contents page of Sand Sports Magazine.
 
Second in a row, no? Congrats!
 
Second in a row, no? Congrats!

Thanks, and yes things have been going well lately. I've been on top before and had it all taken away so I don't take anything for granted. I just think it's funny how many people dislike hdr and yet I sold one. :)
 
Wow! Congratulations!!!! :cheers:
 
nice one congrats! i actually remember seeing that one on here a while ago.
 
Way to go man!! Great image btw.HDR done well is lots a work, I hope this will lead to many well paying assignments for ya.:thumbup:
 
well done mate...I've been thinking about doing a motorcycle feature in HDR, not sure if the mags will like it, they generally go for un-photoshopped images. However I might give it a shot anyway!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom