GOT CAUGHT WITH MY PANTS DOWN! (NO LONGER work safe!)

Bokeh

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.tracymilburn.com
Well, figuratively speaking that is. I'm in the process of "evolving" my photography equipment, and I recently sold my sony VX2000 and also my 300d, so basically I have no photographic or videographic equipment at all at this time; just a bag of lenses.

Well, of course at the worst possible time, with no equipment and 3am last night, our chinese pug gave birth to two puppies and I missed capturing a single second of it. :cry:

Oh well.

Buy a disposable camera? :0)

PreludeX said:
thats why you always keep a spare, like kodak easy share 3mp just incase of that :p

I thought of getting my oldest son a little camera like that for xmas. What I REALLY wish is that I'd have sold my vx2000 about 2 days later :cry:

Bokeh said:
Well, figuratively speaking that is. I'm in the process of "evolving" my photography equipment, and I recently sold my sony VX2000 and also my 300d, so basically I have no photographic or videographic equipment at all at this time; just a bag of lenses.

Well, of course at the worst possible time, with no equipment and 3am last night, our chinese pug gave birth to two puppies and I missed capturing a single second of it. :cry:

Oh well.

Did somebody say pug puppies????? :D

Odin here wants to see pictures eventually..... :wink:

terri said:
Did somebody say pug puppies????? :D

Ya! She had two; one survived. Although it's very tempting to keep him, we probably will sell him. I mean, we already have two, sheesh, we can't just keep accumulating them. Why, you interested? If so, where do you live? We'll be keeping him for about 2 months until he's ready to find a home.

terri said:
Odin here wants to see pictures eventually..... :wink:

OH definitely... as soon as the 20d comes in :D

Here is a pic of the two parents, and the cause of this whole mess (mods let me know if this is too racy!):

Dawgz.jpg

I hope he bought her flowers first!

Oh, and you may want to title this thread as not being work safe. Some bosses don't like their workers looking at pictures involving sex.

Bokeh said:
Here is a pic of the two parents, and the cause of this whole mess (mods let me know if this is too racy!):

Dawgz.jpg

i just opened this thread for the 'articles' and reading. i don't look at the pictures. o_O

Why, you interested?

Nope, I already have a fat little mess to claim as mine, and I say: One is enough!! :wink: I think pug puppies are cute and would love to see a pic, that's all.

Sorry to hear there is only one survivor. :(

terri said:
Why, you interested?

Nope, I already have a fat little mess to claim as mine, and I say: One is enough!! :wink: I think pug puppies are cute and would love to see a pic, that's all.

I love the one in your avatar, that's so cute. Acutally my wife is the pug fan. But I do like them, they're crazy dogs, very funny and playful. I'm mostly a cat person actually, but I am an animal lover in general.

terri said:
Why, you interested?
Sorry to hear there is only one survivor. :(

Yeah, that really sucked; very sad. It's weird because we kept wondering when the others were going to "come out" and finally realized there must be one just laying around somewhere so we went on a hunt... the news was not good. :(

<<--Odin here was adopted by me when he about 2. His first "parents" broke up and neither could take him, and since I've known him since he was a puppy, I volunteered. Yes, they are pretty crazy dogs. :D I'm more of a cat person, too, butI made an exception for Odin. Jinx, the undisputed queen of our house, despises him. It's always good for a laugh. :wink:

Terri, seems like I haven't seen Odin around much....good to see him (and of course you, too) :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back