Got for Christmas

This child

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
IMG_3929-resized.jpg

From my oldest son.

My theory is that the last 45 or so years have been a dream. I'm really asleep in study hall, in high school.

It's funny when you are young you think you will never get old. Now I am enjoying the freedom of retirement but realize it will not go on forever. Happy days.... :onthego:

Like the shirt. I'm still a little rambunctious at 62, I've stayed in decent shape so I still enjoy some physical activity. I have a motorcycle that gives me an adrenaline rush, it's very quick so I ride it when I can, it's awesome therapy! I do love my bikes, flipped over the handlebars and did a couple of low sides on my e-bike recently and came out of it ok so I keep getting back in the saddle. The day I physically can't do the things I enjoy doing anymore will be the day I declare myself old. Right now I'm just a young at heart, middle aged bad accident waiting to happen. :barbershop_quartet_member:

Fantastic shirt! I'm a kid stuck in an old body, but I make the best of it. Retirement is creeping up on me, and I'm looking forward to being able to spend more time with the camera, if my body lets me.

Fantastic shirt! I'm a kid stuck in an old body, but I make the best of it. Retirement is creeping up on me, and I'm looking forward to being able to spend more time with the camera, if my body lets me.
I have a sweatshirt that says:
Lost My youth if found please return.

I passed a couple at the grocery. As they passed the lady said; It's all in your mind.
Another time, I was told that if she found it, she was keeping it.

The idea is to make fun of it.

Most reactions

Back