Got my 5D Mark II

keith204

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Yep, got it yesterday. When I was picking it up, there was another guy there asking about it - the store told him, "you're number 2 on the list, and we only got one."

I was treated like a celebrity when arriving at the store - it was fun.

I've been taking several photos lately (of course), and am very impressed with the video - very nice, quick, easy to use. I'll get the pictures on my computer soon to show you guys. Fun fun!

That's great Keith!!

Tell us what you think about the camera after playing with it for a while. And of course, we would like to see some great shots from it. :)

Glad you are enjoying it... thats all that matters! :)
(of course we want to see shots from it!!)

there is no smilie banner but

THIS THREAD IS WORTHLESS WITHOUT VIDEOS!!

that should work :)

SMACK <-- slaps self in face! You DOG.. Well congratulations on your low number, I'm sure mine is weeks away, if not next year - but we shall see.

And don't feel any pressure or anything - being the first guy on the forum an all.. :lol: REPRESENT :thumbup:

Dang, and just when I was sleeping again. :lmao:

-Shea

Ok, contrary to some on other forums, I am not going to be the guy who gets his MKII, takes a couple shots of the box, and goes back to living his sad, strange life on the forum again. :). Give me a couple hours and I'll see what I can post.

Congrats, K! Enjoy the cam!

how's the best way to downsize a 1080p clip? Not sure I can upload the full clip with my connection right now...

If you upload a video to youtube or even Flickr, can't they automaticly resize for you if you want them to? I vaguely remember options for that.

If you upload a video to youtube or even Flickr, can't they automaticly resize for you if you want them to? I vaguely remember options for that.

Youtube/flickr will crapsize the video. Also, that will require uploading the full video I have. My Smugmug account will resize the video to a good quality (shoot, Laforet used them even) but I just had a 2-hour failed attempt at a 30-second clip. I'll head up to work tomorrow where it'll take 2 minutes to upload the same thing.

Meanwhile, in about 5 minutes I'll have up a couple pictures :)

Ok, contrary to some on other forums, I am not going to be the guy who gets his MKII, takes a couple shots of the box, and goes back to living his sad, strange life on the forum again. :). Give me a couple hours and I'll see what I can post.

Son of a gun... I cannot believe that I did that!

I *actually* went and made a ton of pictures of me unpacking my D700 and then... formatted the card by accident today in my D700 before I could copy to my computer or post even one.

Guess I now must go back to living my sad, strange life on the forum again with even less than some of those other strange ones who at least managed to post one unpacking pic. :grumpy:

HAHAHA!

No, go ahead, some actually WANT to see those very pictures of the camera being opened like an early present! :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back