Got my Nifty Fifty!!!

impressme

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Soo excited that it came in a day early!!! Now I've just gotta sucker someone to pose for me so I can play!!!

haha i love my 50....ive thought about buying a secondary 50 because they are cheap and just to leave certain filters on it (since im playing with filters) for really quick changes and just incase i break one because i would probably shed a tear did i mention i love mine :D

Woot! Congrats!

I love mine, though I do find it does odd things with color when indoors. It seems to LOVE warm colors for some weird reason.

I love mine too. Bought a Mark I on ebay for a good price. I love how small it makes my camera compared to my Tamron 17-50 f2.8.

A side benefit is that my wife stops saying "do you have to take that huge camera with you again .."

Soo excited that it came in a day early!!!
Congrats on the new toy. Treat it gently, it's been known to fall apart with rough handling (luckily it's easy to put back together).

It's a fun lens to learn with and does take fairly sharp images...but you may eventually want to get the EF 50mm f/1.4 USM...better performance (faster focus, less low light focus hunting), better image quality and smoother bokeh.

I have a Nifty Fifty but don't use it much because the EF-S 17-55mm f/2.8 IS USM lens rarely comes off my XTi.

Post some pics.

Most reactions

Back