C&C welcome...always looking for advice.
A CPL filter would really help as would some added light. I tried to kill as much of the reflections in the hood as I could but you there is really no technique that acts like a CPL filter in Photoshop. So this is just a quick and dirty edit done with limited pixel data (not RAW). I added some light in the grill area to give it better definition and moved in to help eliminate some of the other elements that were distracting from the car. Oh, I turned your lights on too.
All the other backgrounds were very distracting, excpet the one above, with multiple vertical elements growing out of the top of the car and parts of the car in heavy shadow causing lost detail. That's a problem with the reflections to, they really distort/mask the lines of the car body.
A CPL on your lens and a speedlight or two on light stands with umbrellas will make much nicer images than snapshots like these.