Got outside today

AIRIC

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.airic.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Yesterday was an inside day so today I took my nephew out for a hike. It was pretty dark and started to snow but got a few captures. Kept the D-70 in my coat and whipped it out fast for a few photos at a time. Don't like getting to much water or moisture on the camera and lens.

Nathan having some fun. He always enjoys heading out with his uncle. Tim Hortons for timbits and Wendys for lunch then a good hike to work it off.

12dec04_8631.jpg

12dec04_8635.jpg

We stopped by my favourite horse ranch to see what was going on.

12dec04_8644.jpg

You may remeber this image from a few weeks ago, minus the snow :)
12dec04_8655.jpg

Taken at a local swamp I like to visit.
12dec04_8650.jpg

Then it was time to head home for a few beers, Canadian for me and Hires for Nathan. A few rounds of Combat Flight Simulator and post some images.

Cheers,

Eric

Love the sharpness of your pictures!

We got a little snow down here too (near Niagara Falls) and it's beautiful out!

Niagara Falls at Christmas time, wonderful. I'm off Christmas eve so we plan to head down to Niagara On The Lake. My wife just loves the Christmas shop in near the Prince of Wales and I can't stop taking photos of the area. If you get a chance go over to the Fatima Shrine in Lewiston as they have a very nice light show and statues.

Eric

AIRIC said:
Niagara Falls at Christmas time, wonderful. I'm off Christmas eve so we plan to head down to Niagara On The Lake. My wife just loves the Christmas shop in near the Prince of Wales and I can't stop taking photos of the area. If you get a chance go over to the Fatima Shrine in Lewiston as they have a very nice light show and statues.

Eric

Niagara on the Lake at this time of the year is absolutely stunning!

Your wife must have expensive taste eh, heh.

I like going to Fort George and snapping pictures of the pallisades, barracks, uniforms, and things like that. I also usually head over to Brock's Monument and shoot in that area. I'm really glad that I live in this area. :)

My wife is pretty thrifty but does enjoy the good things. We have not gone into Ft George yet and recently in the spring I was able to talk her into going up the Skylon for the first time. I have taken her for open cockpit biplane rides but getting her in an elevator took years. She loves flying but hates elevators and subways. Tight spaces I guess.

Eric

As the swamp fan, who I am, I love the swamp photo, of course. But I also love the horses and the (yes, indeed, well known!) sheep. I do recognise the scene.

Overall, I am one of many who love the crispness in all the photos you post, and these are no exception, and I love your feeling for composition and framing. You manage to take good outdoor photos in even the drabbest of weathers. Good!

Wow! Thank you very much. I do try my hardest and have been extra motivated since joining this forum to push myself even more.

Eric

I love the last shot... beautiful.

Stunning! What camera do you have? The clarity and crispness of these are outstanding!

There is something about snow photos. The contrast IMO creates a photo pleasing to my dual nature. :)

I have a Nikon F-50, F-60 x 2, F-90 and a D-70. I used the D-70 for these images. I only use Nikon lenes and the lens used for these shots was a 70-300ED.

Thanks,

Eric

Most reactions

New Topics

Back