What's new

got some new ones for you guys!

outlandishogle

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
108
Reaction score
0
Location
chicago
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
#1
DSC_0007.jpg

#2
DSC_0019-1.jpg

#3
DSC_0014.jpg

i really really like how #2 came out. the fog is awesome and man was it foggy that night. and i forgot my tripod so i had to use a wall. but i think it turned out prty good
 
Please post your pictures in a thread in the Photo Gallery Section of this forum.
 
#1 looks like camera shake,
#2 isn't very sharp
#3 looks out of focus
 
No 2 and 3 are the good ones in this series. try making the building in no.2 more vertical and I think more sharpness and crisp on no 3 would make it a really good shot.
 
thanks for ur critiqueing. i forgot my tripod that night so thats why some are a lil shaky and not level but what can ya do lol.
 
When I'm in a situation like yours where I don't have a tripod and have to balance on something shakily, I usually just snap a bunch of shots, which increases the chances of one of them turning out to be decently sharp.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom