got them!

That’s right, Sir Ray took his pants off for some Herons. Luckily all the white did not blind them or scare them away :biglaugh:

Great work Mentos. 3,4 and 7 are my favourites.

Eric

oh my I love them all..i like the color of the water..

and all are excellent..

**have a beer**

great series you have here..

It's always worth the effort to get a little downa nd dirty for pics :) nicely done!

great job mentos, love the light in last three, #7 is my fav of the bunch... beautiful! :thumbup:

And I'm all about laying down on the ground to get the shot, but my dedication falls a little short of removing my pants while in the field... Although usually getting wet is a relief here in the desert... no hypothermia or frostbite to worry about ;)

ok... pants down.... I'll remember this tip... anthing else???

mentos_007 said:
ok... pants down.... I'll remember this tip... anthing else???

just remember it was everything but the t-shirt in my case,.. and make dang sure Airic isn't around when you do it!

As far as the photog stuff goes.. I always use center point focus metering, and exposure metering... and keep your shutter speed over 500 if you can, and if its a standing bird, and you have time, experiment with different ISO, and aperatures.. and make sure your shadow is pointing at the bird..( if you can)!

Even use 800 ISO if you need to, too get enough speed.

The best tip I can give is to put the background as far away from the bird as possible, to get the most possible blurr.

Most reactions

Back