Got thrown into a wedding shoot. What do ya think?

blakejd

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Somehow got suckered into shooting a friends girlfriends sisters (thats right) wedding. Kinda liked these two but what would you do different?

1. F11 @ 50
IMG_1144a.jpg

2. f7.1 @ 1/15
IMG_1159a.jpg

unfortunately had no flash, tripod etc just a camera with the kit lens.

Humm, to be honest the backs of heads aren't the most interesting subjects. Did you get any other shots?

Better than getting thrown out of one, I suppose.

I like the second one. But I have to agree with Tharmsen, the first one could have been improved by shooting from the side or something.

actually, its not much better then getting thrown out of one. if youre not ready to do a wedding, dont do it.
to put it simply, you can be the determining factor in "ruining the most important day in my life"

the exit sign kills the first one for me.
i kinda like the comp of the second one.

Somehow got suckered into shooting a friends girlfriends sisters (thats right) wedding. Kinda liked these two but what would you do different?

well, i wouldnt get suckered into something unless I had the right equipment ..

i guess if they didnt have a pro photog, these are better than nothing... backs of heads arent what I would want in my wedding album though...

The first one looks like he opened the door just as a nuclear bomb went off. :thumbup:

Considering your equipment limitations I think you did ok. I'm sure your pictures were better than some P&S snaps the other guests may have gotten.

The first one looks like he opened the door just as a nuclear bomb went off. :thumbup:

Considering your equipment limitations I think you did ok. I'm sure your pictures were better than some P&S snaps the other guests may have gotten.

Won't say you guys aren't honest (which I appreciate). Yeah the back of the heads thing didn't occur to me at the time I posted but I definately get the point. There are several hundred more for them to sift through and they'll enjoy having and considering the cost was a fishing vest I think they'll be happy. I guessing pic number 2s greatest fault as far as composition is that damn lady in white that wouldn't move? Thanks again for the CC.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back