Got to play with the a77 today

I'll let you know how it's going & try to post pics soon :) so much to learn!

I recommend David Busche's book on the A77 to give you a head start on your camera's functions.

I bought the a77! I looked for reasons that I SHOULDN'T buy it. .. couldn't find one! Besides, it was pretty much love at first sight :)

Thats a great camera, enjoy :)

You're all set then !

Keep I'm mind that the in camera lens compensation are only applied to the jpeg images. The RAW will only get the vignetting compensation.

Which is fine. Once you shoot RAW you will want a tool like Lightroom to manage your library and it can do the lens correction.

Lol

Read the book and you'll learn.

Basically, no lens is perfect. They all have some form of distortion and coloration imperfections. The good thing is lens of the same model will have the same "issue". Our camera's know what those issues are and can automatically correct our pictures. This only work with Sony brand lens and only when the camera is outputting in jpeg.

Wow! Do you have facebook? If so add me Janeen Welch Farmer :)

Your hard to find ! I sent you a private message with my address.

What other lens should I keep in mind to go with my 18-135? Mostly interested in real estate photography & weddings??

A telephoto is always nice. Probably the SAL70300G (70mm to 300mm, F4-4.6 IIRC); or, if you can afford it, better go to the 70-300 2.8, but that's a bit too steep for my budget...

I'd give my self some time to get used to the 18-135mm before thinking of a new lens.

But it's f2.8 - 4

Most reactions

New Topics

Back