grab a seat

JonMikal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
39856046-O.jpg

thanks for looking.

i know i say this on all yours, but i so dig old carnival merry-go-rounds...(always wondered why the horses look crazed...?? could it be going around in circles all the time??? wonder if i look crazed...? never mind....leave it be..)

every pic you take, seems to touch a memory, or trigger some thought , emotion, or idea.... that alone must mean that your a top photographer, since that is what its all about...

great memories, and a wonderful shot, jon....the black and white makes it more surreal.......

Gotta agree with April on this one Jon. Brings back some memories. Great shot as always buddy. !! Love the B & W and the motion you captured on the merry go round. Did they have the psycho looking horses on them?

whoa.. suhweet shot Jon!
i love the b/w and the blur.. very nice :D

nice work Jon.
love the action!

Amo el blanco y negro.
Esta foto, me gusta mucho, y el movimiento de los caballos, hace que sea una imagen muy dinamica.
Has probado a tomar esta imagen frente a los caballos?
Saludos

I love the black and white one. This photo, I like much, and the movement of the horses, causes that it is a very dynamic image. You have proven to in front of take this image the horses?
Greetings.

Cool shot, I like the way you have capyured the motion but I find the background a bit busy.

pursuer said:
Cool shot, I like the way you have capyured the motion but I find the background a bit busy.

i do as well. wish i was good at cloning :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back