What's new

Graffiti and Barbed Wire

Beatnik

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 10, 2010
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Location
Perth, Australia
Some shots I took from an alley way in the CBD.

Giraffe.jpg


SixZeroTwoFive.jpg


BarbedWire02.jpg


What do we think? All C&C welcome.
 
1. could be alright, I just don't like the door frame right on the edge, and it looks a tad underexposed. I think I am wanting to see more of the big picture.
2 is out of focus and again I don't care for the door being cut off.
3. Is overexposed, you are losing detail because of it.

Maybe try from a different angle. Shoot the whole scale of the wall, looking from a corner all the way down. I am not sure what all is there but there might be something from another angle.
 
they dont seem in detail and they seem over saturated/exposed
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom