TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.esotek.zenfolio.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
p130944064-3.jpg

Main image and more: Zenfolio | Julio Martins | People and Lifestyle

Not sure about the composition - the subject is too low in the frame, though I understand you don't want to lose much graffiti

Why are there coffee cups beside the bench? LOL That made me crazy!

Not sure about the composition - the subject is too low in the frame, though I understand you don't want to lose much graffiti
My thinking from the thread title is that the subject is the graffiti. The person doesn't appear to be aware that a photo is being taken at all. The graffiti is also centered in the frame. If that is the case then I think you probably should have gotten on the other side of the bench. Shoot closer and as wide as possible to get the graffiti. Maybe try different angles, but the person on the bench is distracting for me. If you were intending for the person to be the subject then I think you missed with this shot. There is nothing that tells me you are trying to capture the person as the subject.

Why are there coffee cups beside the bench? LOL That made me crazy!

HAHAHA! I was wondering that too.

The cups of coffee because it was near a coffee shop unfortunately. I believe that the composition as has been said could be from another angle, he had doubts about it and decided to put here to have other opinions. Thank you all for the tips.;)

Most reactions

Back