What's new

Graffiti (LA)

COLTSFANATIC1

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 13, 2011
Messages
280
Reaction score
9
Location
California
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Some shots of a place in Los Angeles that I pass by on the way home, Called the Graff lab. I think its a place that lets LA teens do their thing (legally) Just for particapating in some sort of scholastic activities to try and keep them off the streets. thought they would make iteresting photos.



7485142826_630929c30d.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]


7485141254_31d9c9ea06.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

7485141816_c2ab5e76b5.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

7485143030_952cd1451f.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

7485139262_bb89cd50f2.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

7485141134_8f512200c7.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
 
Agree.
I would dare and would black out the areas outside the graffiti
 
Thanks for the feedback guys, glad you liked them
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom