Graffiti panaramic shots

phil-ray

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
was in Belfast N ireland today and came across this bit of graffiti in memory of the BBC Radio 1 Dj John Peel who died in 2004, this has been standing since a week or 2 after his death so i have heard.

it could have been painted over many a time by graffiti artists or the concil but it seems that every one wants it to say

enjoy the pics

in the top one the stitching softwhere isnt 100% but its the best i could do hand held and no tripod.

teenagekicks1.jpg

teenagekicks2.jpg

Wow. I hope it doesn't get painted over. It is an outstanding piece.

Nice shot too :). I love the first one specifically.

I love the angles of the first one, but it makes it harder to read. That is art, no matter what anyone says! :)

Cheers for the comments guys

the piece was done in around 15 minutes if a guy on another forum is to be beleaved. i to hope it doesnt get painted over its an out standing piece of art. tho a touch up sometime wouldnt go a miss i supose.

I love good clean graffiti. These pictures came out really well, the 2nd one is a touch better than the first but the angle of the first is really cool and deceiving.
Nice Panos. I've never attempted one but I've always wanted to. Any free legal stitching software out there?

Autostich (first link) is the best softhwere u used.

tho im on a mac now so useing some HP panarama stiching softwhere which i got free with my scanner. i cant find any others for the mac thats easy to use

Photoshop can also do it. Maybe Gimp or Picassa has something too.

Oh cool, I have photoshop CS2 but I just haven't played with any photostitch features. Or do you have to do it be just selecting images and physically (electronically really but nothing auto is what I mean) put them side-by-side?

I use PS Elements...so I´m sure CS2 has the feature. Use the help function to get an index in which you can search for this...it must be there.

Most reactions

Back