What's new

Graffiti with the X100F

Fujidave

Blue eyed and Beautiful
Joined
Mar 23, 2018
Messages
5,420
Reaction score
3,168
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Dave, glad your finally getting a chance to use your X100F. Looks like it holds some nice detail. Fun shots by the way. :encouragement:
 
Dave, glad your finally getting a chance to use your X100F. Looks like it holds some nice detail. Fun shots by the way. :encouragement:

Thanks Jeff, since I`ve had the X100F I have only managed to get out once with it as the rain here is in for a few days now. Think I will start some indoor shots to get some practice with it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom