What's new

Grain Elevator and Tractors

invisible

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Mar 10, 2007
Messages
5,213
Reaction score
983
Location
Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Bents is a ghost town in Saskatchewan, about eight hours from where I live. I visited the place exactly a year ago, as part of an eventful road trip that included hitting a deer with my car :(

I'm still processing photos from the trip (Bents is a treasure for rural exploration photography so I took lots), and this one is hot from the oven.

Hope you like...

p292800286-4.jpg
 
The different shapes of the building and tractor set each other off well. I also like the vehicle on the right, which seems to be in a more advanced state of decay.
 
Thank you gentlemen for your feedback!
 
Your subject, composition and the angle are very well thought out. Include your editing, and you have a really nice image.
I am looking forward to some more photos later.
 
Very nice.

I might like to see the sky/clouds burned down a bit, to make it a little more ominous...but it's still pretty cool the way it is.
 
Thank you Pierre, Mike and J!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom