Grainy Grain Field.

You won't win Gary, young generation (in general) is using wording taken from film photography and apply to digital. Mostly it's a fashion as it is nice to play AA or HCB or GW etc. For most it's impossible to play with real photosensitive materials, so they are happy to play with artificial version. Let them be. :sun:

Sorry to have made such a egregious faux pas! I shant use such hallowed words again!
You may, let see how this will work, but my post was not so much for you, but for Gary. He has to stop living in La Mancha. :D

Don't worry runnah, you're being flicked chit from gsgary...the doctor got the wheat and the chaff mixed up when gary was born...so, rest easy, our bearded friend....enjoy a grain alcohol beverage and fuggedabout it... ;-)

It's ok. I know jealously when I see it.

You won't win Gary, young generation (in general) is using wording taken from film photography and apply to digital. Mostly it's a fashion as it is nice to play AA or HCB or GW etc. For most it's impossible to play with real photosensitive materials, so they are happy to play with artificial version. Let them be. :sun:

Sorry to have made such a egregious faux pas! I shant use such hallowed words again!
You may, let see how this will work, but my post was not so much for you, but for Gary. He has to stop living in La Mancha. :D

I know, but I rarely get to use "egregious" and "faux pas" in the same sentence.

I know, but I rarely get to use "egregious" and "faux pas" in the same sentence.

Let this be a lesson

Sent from my GT-I9100P using Tapatalk 2

I live in Chesterfield

Sent from my GT-I9100P using Tapatalk 2

How far is it from Chesterfield to La Mancha :confused:

Dinner stop on the way to La Mancha

Image00024-XL.jpg

Windmill 12 miles from my home

scan634-XL.jpg

I love the image! Agree it might improve with a bit of digital play on the midtones, and yes it has noise. But rather than pick on too many technicalities, I am enjoying this gorgeous night shot. I would love to have seen this view! :love:

Most reactions

Back