Grammy's

bace

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
How is everyone this morning?

Anyone watch the Grammy's Last night?

Gotta say that I'm happy American Idol chick won not one but TWO grammy's. That's awesome.

Christina Aguilara was amazing last night.

Joss Stone...I effing love that girl. Too bad she's so young. Like seriously.

And John Legend. I just put his cd on my iPoddizle. Wicked CD.

I didn't watch it! I usually do, but not this year.

They said Paul McCartney was going to play. Did he? What song?

He did, two songs I think, one was Yesterday with some other people guesting on it. No idea what the other was though.

He sung a couple. Don't remember what they were. He even did a duet with Jay-z and Lincoln Park. Which is weird because Jay-z totally ripped off the white album and mixed with his black album calling it the gray album.

I thought Jon was super ****ed about it, but I guess not.

bace said:
He sung a couple. Don't remember what they were. He even did a duet with Jay-z and Lincoln Park. Which is weird because Jay-z totally ripped off the white album and mixed with his black album calling it the gray album.

I thought Jon was super ****ed about it, but I guess not.
It's hard to get angry if the artist is going to show tolerance and a sense of humor. I don't think Sir Paul fears any competition from the likes of someone called "Jay-z". :mrgreen:

Dang. Would have liked to see that part, anyway. And I think it's fab that U2 apparently snatched away awards from under Diva Carey's nose. I like it.

terri said:
And I think it's fab that U2 apparently snatched away awards from under Diva Carey's nose. I like it.

I was so happy about that :lol:

I quite liked the linkin park and Sir Paul duet, it was quite cool. Ooh and Kelly Clarkson, it was funny when they showed that clip of her back in 2001 saying she wished she could be on the grammys :lol: you go girl!

core_17 said:
No, I didn't see Grammy last night. I should go visit her soon though. She's old and lonely.

Wonh WOnh WOOOOOoooooooooooo.......

U2 won all that they were nominated for....it's a great album.

SHE'S BACK!!

I love booty.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back