What's new

Grand Canyon, Black and White

pixeldawg

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 21, 2008
Messages
155
Reaction score
2
Location
Alabama
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I took a trip out to Las Vegas a few months back, and had some free time, so made the five hour drive down to the Grand Canyon for the day. It's one of those places I've always wanted to go, but never had the opportunity. I made many images while I was there, but this is one of my favorite ones. I suppose that I like this shot simply because it doesn't look like a typical Grand Canyon shot (Which I also have... :lol:) Anyway, hope you enjoy this one and thanks for your interest in my images!

 
very nice i like the contrast and the nice fading. it is black and white though so you could post it there aswell.
 
Hmmm... I hadn't thought about that. I've always been a one-forum kinda guy. :lol:

The successive graying is what attracted me to this scene and I think it translates well into black and white. I also like the composition with the one tree and the overlapping canyons. Thanks for taking a look!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom