What's new

Grand Canyon Sunrise/Sunset

icassell

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jun 7, 2008
Messages
9,899
Reaction score
15
Location
Arizona
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Spent a long weekend at the Canyon. Enjoy!

#1

_MG_3385.jpg


#2

_MG_3437.jpg


#3

_MG_3487.jpg


#4

_MG_3507.jpg
 
Bump!

Thoughts, anyone?
 
I like the last one the best but a good series. The Canyon is one of my favorite places. I have been twice in my life so far. It is a 2000 mile one way trip so it is not a place I can frequent. Thanks for sharing these.
 
Very nice, Ian. I like the last two best, particularly the last.

I wonder if there's a little too much dead dark space at the bottom of each. You need some of that but you might want to consider cropping the shots to reduce it. Either way, they're good.
 
Thanks! I'll play with the crop. The last is my fav of this series.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom