Grand Haven, MI Sunset CC Please

ffd796

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just starting out and having a blast, please let me know what you think.
1.)
3308061066_f1d7913170.jpg

2.)
3270033087_ab4bbea7d3.jpg

i reallly really really love both shots.

i was thinking "just another sunset picture" but once i opened this thread i was really suprised.

great job!

I am with Jordan the first shot doesnt do much for me but that second shot is very nice.

First one is ok... I wonder if you color balanced the orange out of it or something? The object may be a bit too centered, as well. There's that line that leads to the object. I bet if you tossed the object off-center and angled that visual line was at an angle, that would be really neat... anyway...

The second one is AMAZING. Fantastic colors, moods, textures... so much good stuff. I might crop it a bit differently here and there as just a matter of taste, but it's an absolutely stunning shot that I would instantly print and hang on the wall. REALLY nice shot.

Thank you all for the great comments, I purchased my camera at Christmas time (Nikon D-60) but very quickly found that this was going to be something that I love. Saturday I picked up a new D90 and a Tamron 17-50mm 2.8 Lens and I am having a blast.

#2 is really good! I love the colors.

One doesn't seem like anything special though.

I agree #1 is ok but #2 is of the hook I want to throw a frame around that one.....

Like #2 also.
Dig the shadows of the birds.
Craig.;)

when i opened this i was hoping big red was in it!

Great stuff!

Most reactions

Back