Grand Teton Moulton Barn

NancyMoranG

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Wyoming, USA.
Famous shot of old homestead area. There are other barns but not accessible yet. The sage area is still closed so getting another position wasn't 100% avaliable.
I am not crazy @ the tree being almost dead center but I like it.
Comments/help?
20230503_171406.jpg

20230502_184025.jpg

What a beautiful area! Is that sage brush in the last one? It looks terrific against that snow.

I like the whole set, but for me the first one is the strongest composition. Wow! Nice shooting.

Like the first one a lot. Perhaps doesn't need all of that foreground snow . cropping some of it from the bottom helps the comp IMHO but a nice image.

Like the first one a lot. Perhaps doesn't need all of that foreground snow . cropping some of it from the bottom helps the comp IMHO but a nice image.
Thank you John. I am not a PP knowledgeable person so that helps.
Very nice, a barn with a view...
And, Oh what a view! Thank you Jeff.
Since you are both from 'across the pond", this view is on Wyoming tourist brochures or United States brochures for places to see in USA.

Great light and gorgeous scenery! Can’t ask for more than that Nancy. I’m still sad that my trip out there had to be canceled. I’m leaning toward rescheduling for Yosemite instead but I’ll get to GTNP someday!

I like how the golden part is centered in the frame in #2. Where any of these panos?

I like how the golden part is centered in the frame in #2. Where any of these panos?
Thanks CherylL.
No panos. To the left are 2 other small buildings. 1 called the Pink House because of its stucco color and an outhouse type . So No pano

Oh a pano with a longer focal length to compress the scene and bring the barn and mountains closer together visually would be gorgeous!

Actually those were with my phone!
I tried the longer lens last year. I was able to be alittle more into the sage at that time.
I can do it again from this spot and see how it comes out.

Nice shots. I with John on the first one.

Most reactions

Back