What's new

Grand Teton

firebird1984

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 17, 2007
Messages
98
Reaction score
0
Location
Jackson Hole,WY
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here is a shot from a hike I took last weekend. This is the Grand Teton taken from Blacktail Butte. I hiked from 6000 ft. to almost 9000 ft. and took this photo about half the way up. Thanks for looking C&C welcome and encouraged!

Brent McWhirter
 

Attachments

  • $TetonBlacktailButteBM-copybw.webp
    $TetonBlacktailButteBM-copybw.webp
    260.9 KB · Views: 181
i'm guilty of a case of extreme jealousy.

two short weeks until i'm in the tetons though, so I should hold out just fine
 
JDWYER,

Be sure and shoot some photos from OX BOW BEND along the snake river at sun set. It's a fantastic spot to shoot from.

The fall is best, but beautiful all year non the less.

You can pick up a photo guide/map of the best, most famous spots to shoot from around the Tetons and Yellowstone.

I hope to go back in a couple of years.

dan
 
ox bow bend, i'll keep that in mind.

where can i get that map of the best photo locations? is it at a rangers station or something or a guide book i can pick up at a Barnes and Noble or something?

Thanks!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom