What's new

Grandma and Grandson

mrs.hankIII

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Apr 15, 2014
Messages
142
Reaction score
39
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm just a hobbyist, not trying to do anything professional. Snapped this today. I really, really want to figure out curves in my editing program but I'm just...stumped. I'm using Lightroom. The exposure thing just isn't clicking in my little brain I guess.

Anyways. I would have loved if their faces weren't blurry which is my fault. I snapped it real quick and if I would have paid any mind to it, I would have fixed it right away. Other than that, what could I have done differently? I'm a newbie to this. Like, had to go out and buy a book that breaks down exposure, ISO, aperture etc and I'm still not utilizing it :blushing: So, some casual tips to keep in mind for next time?

10169383_10151986868566829_3808310531809446089_n.jpg
 
Oh, and I realize a propane tank is growing out of my son's head, and a yellow side of his slide growing out of his back. I didn't plan this shot, just saw it and snapped it.
 
^^^
It's a snapshot. Nice memories, but nothing for the wall. :D
 
Last edited:
other then what you mentioned so far... watch for your background, composition, posing, light... :)

good thing is that you can practice numerous times! and... editing is whole another world... keep shoting and keep learning...

I can suggest that you look photographs of other people and analyze them, try to figure where and what did they wrong
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom