What's new

Grandpa's Dog, Bear

Kendall9991

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Dec 9, 2013
Messages
107
Reaction score
27
Location
United States
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Played with the custom setting on my camera a little bit today instead of using auto mode like I normally do. I like the way they turned out, any tips to make them better? I can make my shutter speed like 8" - 1/2000 but the aperture is very limited.

DSCF7064 by Deerkiller_9991, on Flickr

DSCF7066 by Deerkiller_9991, on Flickr
 
- it would be nicer if we could see his face
- blown out highlights and harsh light... get him in the shade maybe and practice composition
- I'm sure he was having some fun time :)
 
he is a great subject for you to practice composition, google a bit for some concrete advises on composing subjects...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom