Grandpas old barn

LightSpeed666

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
LbkD1y1.jpg

Last edited:
Barns and kids always grab my attention. Nice shot, but for me I'm finding the strong leading lines and brightness of the rows keep pulling my eye away from the barn.

It's a fine looking sky.

I see what's suppose to be the subject but what really interests me is the very beautiful earth & sky. I feel that sometimes the subject is only there because one is required for a proper landscape pic. In this case anyway, I don't see how a dull barn can compete with the interest of the beauty surrounding it.

composition is great but the colours are too much for my tastes .... green is also in the sky :D ..

composition is great but the colours are too much for my tastes .... green is also in the sky :D ..
Good. I don't practice photography based on your taste. You're probably one of those people who nominates an image of an upside down goose for photo of the month. Take a hike.

seems that you seriously need to start working on ability to deal with feedback .. your aggressive reaction on my feedback where I just dared to share my opinion that `colours are too much for my tastes' is just meh .. also please improve your *gentleman skill - will come handy while dealing with something/somebody that's not (seemingly) in conformity with you .. thank you and ofc enjoy whatever colours that you like - that's implicit, including green in the sky ..

Good. I don't practice photography based on your taste. You're probably one of those people who nominates an image of an upside down goose for photo of the month. Take a hike.

seems that you seriously need to start working on ability to deal with feedback .. your aggressive reaction on my feedback where I just dared to share my opinion that `colours are too much for my tastes' is just meh .. also please improve your *gentleman skill - will come handy while dealing with something/somebody that's not (seemingly) in conformity with you .. thank you and ofc enjoy whatever colours that you like - that's implicit, including green in the sky ..

I have no idea what you're talking about.

I like it. The barn would look drab without the same sky and rows of crops. IMO.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back