Got some old places with the Panosonic today, a new day!

Don Fischer

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Near Clarno, Oregon, Very old buildings! Well resized but say's it's still to big! Try another. try the first again! It's actually a barn!

1688703660942.jpeg

Second is a pretty old tractor sitting out and away from the house.

1688703771252.jpeg

Next one is the big barn.

1688703856121.jpeg

And last the house, out house got in there too!

1688703955360.jpeg

One more. Inside the small barn by the house.

1688704046713.jpeg

Near Clarno, Oregon, Very old buildings! Well resized but say's it's still to big! Try another. try the first again! It's actually a barn!

View attachment 267041

Second is a pretty old tractor sitting out and away from the house.

View attachment 267042

Next one is the big barn.

View attachment 267043

And last the house, out house got in there too!

View attachment 267044

One more. Inside the small barn by the house.

View attachment 267045
Forgot to put the house in there! here it is with the out house!

1688704187462.jpeg

Another old barn down the road a bit. Part of the same property!

1688704433047.jpeg

I think you have missed the point of the C+C section. Might be worth having a read of this:

I think you have missed the point of the C+C section. Might be worth having a read of this:

I was afraidof that!

Nice set! Yep, these would fit better in the General section. If you set up a free Flickr account, you can copy BB Code and paste it, and not have to wrestle with sizing the images.

I was afraidof that!
Afraid of posting in the wrong forum, or afraid of asking for some critique?

There are many positives to comment on with your set. Some technical issues. Remember, C&C isn't just to point out "errors," it's meant to be a full range discussion of an image - which includes all the good qualities, too! :)

Let @smoke665 know what you want: he can move this thread for you.

@Don Fischer the C&C gallery is a place to get both positive and negative feedback in a constructive manner. We welcome all skill levels to participate, but there are a couple rules that are in place to help guide us so we can give the feedback most important to you.

1) Only post one photo at a time. After you post your photo, please provide as much technical detail as you have. Your camera, your lens, shutter speed and aperture, plus whatever editing program used. For our analog users, include your film type and development process.

2) In a sentence or two, please let us know what you were trying to achieve with your shot. Letting us know why you took the shot helps us understand your creative thought process, which will inform how someone might respond

I'm giving you an opportunity to edit your post to comply with the rules above. If it isn't edited promptly the post will he deleted per gallery rules. If you'd rather I move it to a more appropriate thread i can do that also lf you have questions or need help editing the post please PM me, I'll be happy to help.

Last edited:
@Don Fischer the C&C gallery is a place to get both positive and negative feedback in a constructive manner. We welcome all skill levels to participate, but there are a couple rules that are in place to help guide us so we can give the feedback most important to you.

1) Only post one photo at a time. After you post your photo, please provide as much technical detail as you have. Your camera, your lens, shutter speed and aperture, plus whatever editing program used. For our analog users, include your film type and development process.

2) In a sentence or two, please let us know what you were trying to achieve with your shot. Letting us know why you took the shot helps us understand your creative thought process, which will inform how someone might respond

I'm giving you an opportunity to edit your post to comply with the rules above. If it isn't edited promptly the post will he deleted per gallery rules. If you'd rather I move it to a more appropriate thread i can do that also lf you have questions or need help editing the post please PM me, I'll be happy to help.
Think I did this once before too. Rather have it moved! Sorry.

Afraid of posting in the wrong forum, or afraid of asking for some critique?

There are many positives to comment on with your set. Some technical issues. Remember, C&C isn't just to point out "errors," it's meant to be a full range discussion of an image - which includes all the good qualities, too! :)

Let @smoke665 know what you want: he can move this thread for you.
Afraid of posting in the wrong link!

Nice set! Yep, these would fit better in the General section. If you set up a free Flickr account, you can copy BB Code and paste it, and not have to wrestle with sizing the images.
Supposed to be able to do that with Imgur but it doesn't work.

Thank you. Will try not to do that again.
It's no problem. You had mentioned on another post about knowing what a good image was, I'd still suggest posting one in the C&C Gallery. The rules aren't complicated or that difficult, again if you need help PM me.

It's no problem. You had mentioned on another post about knowing what a good image was, I'd still suggest posting one in the C&C Gallery. The rules aren't complicated or that difficult, again if you need help PM me.
Thank you. Don't know what a good image is ust know what I like. usually other's can find something wrong with it. Gonna try one in there and see what happens! Is that in there or in here?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back