Grandson and a dome light

CherylL

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A dome light was in the box. I had my daughter sit and bend her face down so I could get my settings and POV. She then sat him place. He is on the move so I had to be ready.

122719_012SMw.jpg

I had my SIL hold the dome light to cast light on their faces. I did have to play with the shadows and add light in post.

122719_024SMw.jpg

Way to go Cheryl!!! I've been wanting to do the light in the box shot for awhile now, you beat me to it. LOL Great memories!!!!

Very nicely done!
Thanks!

Way to go Cheryl!!! I've been wanting to do the light in the box shot for awhile now, you beat me to it. LOL Great memories!!!!
Thanks! We were lucky he stayed one night. I had my shot list ready. If I had to do it over I would try white paper. Not real crazy on the red paper reflection on his neck. He is 1 & 1/2 and does not stay still. He says a few words one of them is remote. I gave him an old remote and it was in his hand almost every waking minute. Is that proof that men are born with the remote gene? :345:

I think that's kind of funny that a child so young and with a limited vocabulary knows the word remote, and understands the power of the remote! These photos will become treasured family memories. Good job adding the dome light, it really makes the photo. I don't mind the red paper. Red is festive. Red represents Christmas.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back