Graphic tablet

Dmitri

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I just ordered my graphic tablet. It ships tomorrow (standard USPS). I am excited.

If anyone is in the market for a good, and cheap, graphic tablet - check into Monoprice.

I have a Wacom Intuos4 ... I love it!

I looked at them (of course lol!), but I can't justify spending that much money for a hobby. I was considering the wacom bamboo pen, and luckily found a review for the monoprice. Supposed to be as good (or better) than wacoms cheaper stuff, and like half the price.

I'm so sited. I just cant hited.

Once you go graphics tablet, you'll consider trashing your mouse ...

Once you go graphics tablet, you'll consider trashing your mouse ...

That's what I read. They say its a bit of a learning curve, but when you get used to it you'll never be the same. But I can't trash my mouse - warcraft needs me ;)

Yay! Got my tablet today -- looks to be a long process to get used to it, but I can definitely see it being much better than using the mouse :)

I've heard from a few other people who didn't get a Wacom....they eventually got a Wacom anyway.

I bought mine on sale for less than $80.

I know that some people get rid of their mouse, once they are comfortable with their pen & tablet...but not me. I only use the pen for certain things in Photoshop and still use a mouse the rest of the time.

Had I not purchased a Razer Lachesis just two weeks before I bought my graphics tablet, I would have trashed my mouse, but having 9 programmable keys on my mouse... has proven very beneficial.

I've heard from a few other people who didn't get a Wacom....they eventually got a Wacom anyway.

I bought mine on sale for less than $80.

I know that some people get rid of their mouse, once they are comfortable with their pen & tablet...but not me. I only use the pen for certain things in Photoshop and still use a mouse the rest of the time.

The Wacom Intuos is supposed to be great, but the bamboo ones (cheaper) got mixed reviews. As soon as I win the megamillions I'll grab myself an Intous ;)

And I also plan to use the mouse mostly, but for photoshop stuff.

Had I not purchased a Razer Lachesis just two weeks before I bought my graphics tablet, I would have trashed my mouse, but having 9 programmable keys on my mouse... has proven very beneficial.

Warcraft? ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back