Grass and rain, C&C if you please.

benlonghair

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Good morning all. Shot this Thanksgiving morning just after a very heavy mist passed. I kinda like the prism effect on the tiny droplets and the spider that made the webs on the seeds. I would encourage you to click on the second link and see the big version which actually shows some real detail. Oh, and this was hand-held.

4138690469_77dd4fbfe6_b.jpg

EXIF
Much larger (better detail) version. (8+ mb)

This is a wonderful capture. I love the repeated image of the droplets of water. I might like to see a slightly larger crop. Perhaps a bit more space on the left and bottom.

There's another one with two seed pods in my photostream, this one is stronger though, IMO.

Very nice shot! Are those spiderweb that are wrapped around it?

ABSOLUTELY LOVELY. Wow. The tiny spider on there--what a major bonus!

Woah nice eye Derrel didn't even notice that. Nice shot i like it a lot! Good job.
TJ

Very nice shot, i applaud :thumbup:, i think like some really cool bokeh would have added so much more to the shot, but still great

Woah nice eye Derrel didn't even notice that. Nice shot i like it a lot! Good job.
TJ

its probably derrel's eyes which read the photo description ;)

Dang. I was so captured by the beauty i didn't even read the description. ;) i tend to do that a lot.
TJ

Thanks for all the kind words, folks. This is TPF's favorite photo of mine so far.

Do you guys really think this one is better than my honey bee (which is my favorite image I've taken so far)?

(Click for larger)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back