What's new

My Absolute Fav Sunrise Photo - C&C Please!

Joined
May 14, 2008
Messages
107
Reaction score
0
Location
Trenton, Ontario, Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Greetings Everyone Again!

I was out this morning on the waterfront in our little town of Belleville Ontario and captured what I think is an absolutely beautiful sunrise!

This is 3 bracketed exposures, turned into an HDR and processed with the Tone Compressor. I then raised the saturations just a bit for effect.

C&C Welcome and encouraged! (I have a feeling there will be some C&C on cropping...lol) Large Version on Flickr at link below. (on flickr, click "all sizes" above photo) :)

2536316414_739085882c_m.jpg


http://www.flickr.com/photos/rsdreamphotos/2536316414/

Thanks in advance everyone for your C&C! :)
 
I think it's lovely, simply composed, wouldn't change a thing... :sillysmi:
 
without the tree it would be lost. awesome shot..i'm not a big fan of HDR, but this one is nice!
 
Nicely composed. I'm glad you stop the saturation when you did.
 
I've never had a photo on here where all the comments have been good..

Really? This photo blows!



Just kidding :) Seriously, this image is extremely beautiful, and the stuff on your Flickr is great too. Agree with the above comments about the tree.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom