grass... and the frozen lake

mentos_007

The Freshmaker!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
With one do you prefer? colour one or black and white and why? those are slightly different crops, but the pics are very simmilar...

DSCF0037c.jpg

DSCF0037b.jpg

I like the black and white one personally, although I usually do prefer b and w to color. The reason I don't like the color as much is because the colors aren't very vibrant.

I normally like b/w also. But for this shot I think I prefer the color. It's not as dramatic as the b/w, but it conveys a cold feeling, maybe early in the morning? I like the compo too.

woodsac said:
I normally like b/w also. But for this shot I think I prefer the color. It's not as dramatic as the b/w, but it conveys a cold feeling, maybe early in the morning? I like the compo too.

I agree with Woodsac. I think the colour version tells more of a story.:)
Keep 'em coming!!
Ian

If i were to hang one on my wall i'd pick the B+W, just makes the image stronger i think, but i know what woodys saying the colour is more cold looking and truthful to the climate it was taken. nice pic tho :thumbup:

i'm going b&w. your conversion conveys more feeling IMO. wonderful tones!

oh gosh... decide guys! :p votes are equall... almost :) and the picture was taken just before sunset... actually the sun was low behind the trees on the right...

Well i like the black and white. I like it better because the blue in the color one is to...wel blue. there is not quite enough colorfull action for me. The black and white works remarkably well I really like it.

Good shot.

Sorry to split the voting again but i like the color! I agree that it tells more of a story!

Colour!!!! I just love muted colours. i like the B&W shot but for me the grass needs to be lightened while the sky needs to be darker.
Andy

i like the color one here, the b&w just doesnt do alot for me on this shot

Most reactions

Back