What's new

Grass in the sun

Cryo

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 17, 2014
Messages
9
Reaction score
1
Location
Maryland, USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I am trying to figure out why the grass is the color it is when I took the photo in the sun. I have not seen it this color before. Using a Pentax Q in standard settings. I am using as my lead photo for my band website. I like the blue saturation. The green is kind of Penny Lane in ambiance. Not sure about it. What do you think.




. $image.webp
 
What do you mean ? Grass has a wrong colour ? First, the pic is quite a bit underexposed but, second, that happens a lot if you take pictures against the sun. Plus you have a big flare which means you didn't use any kind of hood. Direct sun light in your lens will wash out most colours, blue is the last as in bright, cloudless day it is the most abundant wavelength from the whole spectrum.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom