What's new

Grass in the Wall

Mike Lamb

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jun 7, 2009
Messages
1,641
Reaction score
598
Location
Chicago
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
grasswalljpgwsig_Vga.jpg
 
Seems grainy. What did you shoot it with? Settings etc?
 
at first time i see that title of this picture.
I realized that the grass is green.
Enough to see the grass turns brown.
But I have to admit that this photo came out very well.
I press like this picture +1.;)
 
Thanks.

I took this a long time ago with a Kodak point and shoot and decided to pull it out of the moth balls and change the sky. It's been been monkeyed with so many times I don't know what I did to it. The old sky had lightning. Very dramatic.

lightninggrassinwall_Vga.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom