Grass!

Phazan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hmmmmmm, I like this picture, and I wanted to know what you all think of it. Good? Bad? Comments are appretiated! I took it while the sprinklers were on in my backyard, if anyone was wondering! :)

IMG_2161.jpg

Original...

croppedgrass.jpg

Cropped

I think it would look a bit better if you had more grass in the crop. But i dunno thats just me.

i actually prefer the one that isnt crop, gives a better feel of whats going on! and makes it look even more miserable! lol

havent been able to capture rain like this - really like the first shot, think its better than the cropped version gives you a better sense of whats going on.

I like the uncropped version, don't know why just something about the picture I like. Maybe it's the action of the water set against the relaxed laid back grass :)

Regards,
Peter Witham

I think it would look a bit better if you had more grass in the crop. But i dunno thats just me.
Actually, I kind of like the un-cropped version now. I just don't know about the ground in front of the grass...

nagoshua said:
havent been able to capture rain like this - really like the first shot, think its better than the cropped version gives you a better sense of whats going on.

It was actually sprinklers in my backyard, so I kinda cheated I guess. :lol:

GrfxGuru said:
I like the uncropped version, don't know why just something about the picture I like. Maybe it's the action of the water set against the relaxed laid back grass :)

Thanks!

i actually prefer the one that isnt crop, gives a better feel of whats going on! and makes it look even more miserable! lol
The irony is, is that today when I took this picture, it was a REALLY nice day outside!

Great shot! I prefer the un-cropped one.
I think you could probably crop a bit of the foreground cement or what-ever the grey part is... but thats just my opinion!

Most reactions

Back