duncanp No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Nov 15, 2005 Messages 3,390 Reaction score 43 Location Sheffield Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 18, 2006 #1 had a great sunset but it only lasted about 5 mins so popped to the local cemetry. Thanks for looking
had a great sunset but it only lasted about 5 mins so popped to the local cemetry. Thanks for looking
Foffen TPF Noob! Joined Sep 8, 2005 Messages 396 Reaction score 1 Location Oslo Rooock City Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 18, 2006 #2 All good photos, but I specially love 3! Beautiful
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 18, 2006 Moderator 🛠️ #3 I hope you meant to type "popped" to the cemetary...... :shock: Other than that, I must say the trip was very worth it! Great atmosphere! I think I like the last one best. The sky is at its nicest in that one.
I hope you meant to type "popped" to the cemetary...... :shock: Other than that, I must say the trip was very worth it! Great atmosphere! I think I like the last one best. The sky is at its nicest in that one.
duncanp No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Nov 15, 2005 Messages 3,390 Reaction score 43 Location Sheffield Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 18, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 popped would be right lol ill change that now
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 18, 2006 Moderator 🛠️ #5 Now no one understands my post any longer . (He had typed "pooped", folks, just so you know, heehee )
Now no one understands my post any longer . (He had typed "pooped", folks, just so you know, heehee )
duncanp No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Nov 15, 2005 Messages 3,390 Reaction score 43 Location Sheffield Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 18, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 LaFoto said: Now no one understands my post any longer . (He had typed "pooped", folks, just so you know, heehee ) Click to expand...
LaFoto said: Now no one understands my post any longer . (He had typed "pooped", folks, just so you know, heehee ) Click to expand...
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 18, 2006 Moderator 🛠️ #7 Sorry dear! Don't take it too hard, will you. Your photos are too good for that!!! And we all know (and I always did!) that it was only a typo!
Sorry dear! Don't take it too hard, will you. Your photos are too good for that!!! And we all know (and I always did!) that it was only a typo!
duncanp No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Nov 15, 2005 Messages 3,390 Reaction score 43 Location Sheffield Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 18, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #8 lol doesnt matter TOO much lol
duncanp No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Nov 15, 2005 Messages 3,390 Reaction score 43 Location Sheffield Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 18, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #9 ahh another type error
J JonMikal TPF Noob! Joined Jul 28, 2004 Messages 12,262 Reaction score 327 Jan 18, 2006 #10 you caught the colors at the right time this day, but the last is my fav! very nice duncanp!
MommyOf4Boys TPF Noob! Joined Dec 20, 2005 Messages 2,386 Reaction score 51 Location Alabama - just moved here from Texas Jan 18, 2006 #11 Yep, I still like the last one the most!!
Fate TPF Noob! Joined Jan 8, 2006 Messages 1,685 Reaction score 67 Location England - Worcestershire Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 18, 2006 #12 The last one rock great shots.... ahh i love sunsets!
Alexandra TPF Noob! Joined Nov 3, 2005 Messages 2,599 Reaction score 159 Location Montreal, Canada Jan 18, 2006 #13 yeah, the last one is a beauty! Well done and with an awesome feel. :thumbsup: ...damn it, why don't i have a graveyard nearby
yeah, the last one is a beauty! Well done and with an awesome feel. :thumbsup: ...damn it, why don't i have a graveyard nearby
F fotogenik TPF Noob! Joined Jan 16, 2006 Messages 345 Reaction score 1 Location Louisville, Kentucky Jan 18, 2006 #14 Yep have to agree the last one rocks.
S scoob I have seen the writing on the wall Joined Jul 6, 2005 Messages 1,591 Reaction score 72 Jan 18, 2006 #15 great photos!! number 3 is awesome :thumbup: