What's new

Graveyards are landscapes,right?

Red Spider

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
43
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I dig graves!(hehehe!)Anyways,I'm always looking for a photo op in grave yards,and here's a few interesting graves I found.:D

2008_0817graves0003.jpg


grandoldflags.jpg


2008_0825graves0014.jpg


2008_0825graves0001.jpg
 
I ...um....uh...kinda dig graveyards too. Have over 3000 images of them. Nice shots, ya got here. I really like that fence in the first one. Interesting engraving in the last stone too. I have heard mixed meanings....Unity, Farwell to existance, and in Native American culture, clasped hands mean you are in Deleware. :confused:
Welcome to the forum BTW.
 
I think it was just a popular mass produced headstone of that particular time period,I see it alot on some of the older graves around here,I'm in Louisiana.And thanks!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom